Friday 14 October 2016

A Belated Update


It has been three years since I last posted here.

This was down to pursuing a career in writing, which is progressing slowly, so it seems remiss of me not to write about my passion for cognitive behavioural therapy.

For example I had the privilege of presenting a talk on cognitive behavioural therapy at Carshalton High School for Girls for the students in A2 psychology in December of 2014, which went down very well – tweets were sent out by the school too, and I received a lovely box of chocolates and a gift card from the students.  So I was well chuffed, and I later learnt that one of the students has decided to change her degree option to psychology after hearing me speak.

Since then I've started work back in the NHS and last week did another presentation I called CBT 101: Anxiety & Depression.  The feedback from which has spurred me to restart this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment